Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beware the ‘Flying Toblerones’

The Scottish have UFOS.

There's this writer, this dude, and I read his hilarious shit on the internet and he went by the name Toblerone Triangular. And he was goddamn hilarious.

And this one time I went into this yuppie expensive supermarket at like 2am and was completed drugged out and saw these sitting in a wooden basket next to the cash register:

 

And laughed my fucking asshole off.

I guess you had to be there.

But now those dirty scots are seeing toblerone triangles in their sky. And I know the truth. You might as well submit. Because the men driving the blimps of our future cannot be stopped by conventional means.

Only I will find this post funny. But no one reads this anyhow, so I guess 100% of the readers of this post finds it really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment